Get notified when the course launches
In this course you will cover why the advancement of Women in STEM represents a talent opportunity that can help to address an industry-wide skills shortage and promote gender equity.
This short course will provide you with guidance on what you can do to support your female colleagues in STEM.
Key topics include:
- Understanding the global context
- Exploring Women in STEM over the years
- Learning what you can do to support the advancement of Women in STEM
- Understand the global impact of Women in STEM
- Get inspired by Women in STEM over the years
- Explore 4 practices in supporting the advancement of Women in STEM
- Self assessment
- Learn how to balance the practical with the possible
- Create a action plan
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested to learn more about Women in STEM and how to support them
- An advocate looking for guidance on how to be an ally
- An individual contributor wanting to understand what you can do to demonstrate inclusion in your everyday practices
- A people manager looking to improve your approach to team inclusion
- A volunteer tasked with progressing diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Anyone interested in learning more about diversity, equity and inclusion
Are there any requirements?
- An open mind to challenge your thinking with new concepts
- A willingness to learn
- A desire to improve your approach to inclusion