In this course you will discover how to hire inclusively and increase your chances of hiring the best possible candidates for your job roles. You will achieve this by embedding inclusion at every stage of the hiring process.
This course is designed to help anyone involved in making hiring decisions to ensure that the hiring process is as fair, objective, and free from bias as possible.
Key topics include:
- Defining what inclusive hiring is
- How unconscious bias can creep into the hiring process
- Mastering the briefing
- How to write inclusive job descriptions
- How to shortlist inclusively
- Shortlisting criteria activity
- Inclusive interviewing techniques
- Essential vs. desirable criteria
- Practical steps to inclusive hiring
- Understand what unconscious bias is and how it can creep into hiring decisions
- Explore how you can embed inclusion at every stage of the hiring process
- Master how to hire inclusively to increase your chances of getting the most qualified and skilful candidate
- Gain knowledge through tips and takeaways
Who is this course for?
- Hiring managers, recruiters, talent acquisition specialists
- Individuals interested in learning more about how to hire inclusively
- Anyone who is curious about unconscious bias and how to reduce bias in decision-making
Are there any requirements?
A basic understanding of how hiring decisions are made, such as writing job descriptions, sorting or sifting candidate CVs / resumes, shortlisting, conducting interviews, and selecting successful candidates.
CPD Accredited Course
Accredited CPD training means the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.