In this course you will cover gender identity, expression, and sexual orientation. You will understand more about the how to use pronouns and acronyms, why they’re important, and how to be a better ally for the LGBTQ+ community, both in and out of the workplace.
This short course will provide you with guidance on what you can do to demonstrate allyship to your LGBTQ+ colleagues inside and outside of the workplace.
Key topics include:
- Understand LGBTQ+ allyship and why it is important
- Myths and misconceptions
- Pronouns and acronyms
- Language and terminology
- Practical tips for allyship
- Understand what acronyms and pronouns to use and why they’re important
- Address myths and misconceptions about the LGBTQ+ community
- Explore microinequities and their human impact
- Master how to demonstrate allyship
- Gain knowledge through simple tips and takeaways
Who is this course for?
- Individuals interested to learn more about the LGBTQ+ community
- Anyone wanting to understand pronouns, acronyms, and inclusive language
- Aspiring allies to the LGBTQ+ community
Are there any requirements?
- An open mind to challenge your thinking with new concepts
- A willingness to learn
- A desire to improve your approach to inclusion
There are no reviews yet.